SERVING OUR MILITARY COMMUNITY
Thank you for serving our country! Whether you are joining us in Virginia or are setting out on a new journey elsewhere, the McKone Group is here to help you with all your military relocation & PCSing needs. As Hampton Roads agents, we are dedicated to the military community, and we strive to provide the highest level of service to each and every client. You served us, now let us serve you. We thoroughly understand the needs and timetables and aim to make transfers easier, faster, and less stressful. We're Hampton Roads locals so we know the ins and outs this region including major bases and facilities of the Air Force, Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard.
"Remember, no one serves a veteran like a veteran."
Whether you are joining us in the state of Virginia or are heading off on a new adventure elsewhere, the McKone Group is glad to help you with all your real estate needs. For information on our military discounts contact us today.
- Camp Allen, in Norfolk
- Camp Peary, in York County
- Coast Guard 5th District, in Portsmouth
- Coast Guard Training Center, in York County
- Fleet Training Center Dam Neck, in Virginia Beach
- Fort Eustis, in Newport News
- Fort Monroe, in Hampton (closed in September 2011)
- Joint Expeditionary Base East, in Virginia Beach
- Lafayette River Complex (LRC), in Norfolk
- Langley Air Force Base, in Hampton
- Naval Air Station Oceana, in Virginia Beach
- Naval Amphibious Base Little Creek, in Virginia Beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, in Portsmouth
- Naval Station Norfolk, in Norfolk
- Naval Support Activity Hampton Roads, in Chesapeake
- Naval Consolidated Brig, in Chesapeake
- Naval Support Activity Northwest Annex, in Chesapeake
- Naval Weapons Station Yorktown, in York County
- Norfolk Naval Shipyard, in Portsmouth (not to be confused with Portsmouth Naval Shipyard, in Kittery, Maine)
- Saint Julian’s Creek Naval Depot Annex, in Chesapeake