Thank you for serving! Whether you are joining us or are setting out on a new journey elsewhere The Kathleen McKone Realty Group, LCC is here to help you with all your military relocation & PCSing needs. As Hampton Roads Realtors we are dedicated to the military community, we provide the highest level of service to each and every client. You served us now let us serve you. We understand the needs and timetables to make transfers easier, faster, and less stressful. We're Hampton Roads locals and we know the footprint in this region that major bases like the Air Force, Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard facilities make.
"Remember, no one serves a veteran like a veteran."
Whether your are joining us in Hampton Roads or are heading off on a new adventure elsewhere, The Kathleen McKone Realty Group is glad to help you with all your real estate needs. For information on our Military Discounts contact us today.
- Camp Allen, in Norfolk
- Camp Peary, in York County
- Coast Guard 5th District, in Portsmouth
- Coast Guard Training Center, in York County
- Fleet Training Center Dam Neck, in Virginia Beach
- Fort Eustis, in Newport News
- Fort Monroe, in Hampton (closed in September 2011)
- Joint Expeditionary Base East, in Virginia Beach
- Lafayette River Complex (LRC), in Norfolk
- Langley Air Force Base, in Hampton
- Naval Air Station Oceana, in Virginia Beach
- Naval Amphibious Base Little Creek, in Virginia Beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, in Portsmouth
- Naval Station Norfolk, in Norfolk
- Naval Support Activity Hampton Roads, in Chesapeake
- Naval Consolidated Brig, in Chesapeake
- Naval Support Activity Northwest Annex, in Chesapeake
- Naval Weapons Station Yorktown, in York County
- Norfolk Naval Shipyard, in Portsmouth (not to be confused with Portsmouth Naval Shipyard, in Kittery, Maine)
- Saint Julian’s Creek Naval Depot Annex, in Chesapeake